We’re excited to be involved with Logjam IV, Surfers Corner, Muizenberg, June 2. The showcase longboarding competition features 36 experts from around South Africa, with the winner heading to Mexico to compete in MexiLogFest. Head judge for this is Mami Wata collaborator, former SA longboarding champion and shaping wizard Hugh Thompson.
We’re so excited to be involved that there’s that there’s a ONE OF A KIND Mami Wata X Hugh Thompson ‘Burger 2’ longboard to be WON. This board is inspired by and shaped for Muizenberg. All you need to do is sign-up for our newsletter before or at the event. Simple. We’ll be doing the draw live at Logjam, but you can sign-up now while Hugh is busy shaping this magic carpet (T&Cs below). If you’ve already signed up for our newsletter, get your pal to sign-up. You can borrow their new board for life! Well its almost yours!!
On the day there’s a beach full of good times with:
- ‘Anything-but-3’ public surf off
- A chance to try out some #surftherapy with our friends at both Waves For Change and Adaptive Surfing SA.
- Surf market (where’s you’ll find us with some brand new gear!)
- Skate Jam
- Beach yoga
- After party
Get. On. Down. We’ll see you there. Come and say hi and we may just have some stickers for you.
T&Cs for the competition are:
– You (or your pal) have got to sign up for our newsletter between 16th May and June 2nd
– It’s FREE shipping anywhere within an hour of Cape Town, after that you’re going to have to pay shipping yourself or ask your uncle if he’ll pay for you.
This competition has now closed.